We're opening up game borrowing to non-members while we're currently closed so that you can enjoy some amazing board games at home with your family!
Borrowing for Non-Members
- Non-Members can rent select games from our library for 1 week at a time for $7 or $14.
- Non-Members have a rental limit of 2 games at a time
- Non-Members are required to place a deposit against their rental in case of loss or damage which is refunded when the game is returned.
Game Borrowing for Members
- 6-month and 1-year members can borrow any game, ignoring it's deposit and rental rate
- 6-month and 1-year members can borrow 2 games at a time
- Members can loan games for up to 7 days at a time
To rent a game as a member, email us, email@example.com
Frequently Asked Questions
How are your games sanitized to protect me and my family?
- In accordance with the recommendations from the government of Saskatchewan, all games are held in isolation for 72 hours before they are available for rental.
I'm unable to leave my home. How will I get my game?
- We can arrange to have your game dropped off at your house. We'll drive your game to your and leave it leave it on your front porch for you to collect.
Why is there a damage deposit?
- We add a damage deposit to all our game rentals so that we can replace games that are returned in unplayable condition, or aren't returned. If the game is returned on time and in good condition then the damage deposit is refunded in full.
Any other questions? Let us know on, firstname.lastname@example.org