In response to the COVID-19 pandemic and the recommendations and requirements being laid out by the government of Saskatchewan, this is the page where we will place up-to-date information regarding the operations at King Me.
Last Updated: March 26 @ 11:50 am
- March 26: 1pm – 4pm
- March 27: 1pm – 4pm
- March 28: 4pm – 6pm
- March 29: CLOSED
- March 30: CLOSED
- March 31: 1pm – 4pm
- As of March 26th King me will be completely CLOSED to the public. We will maintain the business hours listed above to assist with retail and rental services over the phone (306) 652-5464 and to provide curbside Pick-Up for orders.
- Beginning on March 22nd King Me will be closing our cafe, foodservice, and game library in accordance with the government of Saskatchewan.
We will still be open for take-out drinks and retail shoppers following the hours outlined above.
- Limitations will be in place to protect customers and staff members including maintaining social distancing and lower maximum occupancy.
- Online sales are still available through our website
- We’re also implementing FREE Saskatoon shipping to help out anyone currently self-isolating.
- Board game borrowing is being extended to anyone and not just King Me Members.
- All games will be lent out for up to 1 week
- There is a limit of 1 game per non-member and 2 games per member
- Deposits and rental rates will be required on rentals unless you have a valid 6-month or 1-year membership.
- More details here.
- In our effort to keep our customers safe, all games new and used will be thoroughly sanitized before leaving King Me and will be held in ‘board game isolation’ for 5 days upon being returned to us.
- During this time the most effective way to contact us is through Facebook Messenger where we will provide an automated FAQ system and personal support to answer any questions you may have.